Header

1.19.2016


I've decided to quit the school paper in order to keep up this blog. I've found it hard to express myself over the past semester writing stories every two weeks. Much of what I've dealt with has been facts: records of things, documenting, and almost no room for creative expansion. Writing for a paper is nothing like I expected (I don't really know what I expected) but it's not really the way that I want to be writing; so, since I have the choice, I'd rather be here.

--

Here are some stills that I shot of myself yesterday in my apartment bedroom.
(Short story: I brought my tripod from home, but forgot to bring the mount, so, I had to tape my camera to the tripod. It looked really funny; but, the light was way too good, so I had to.)

- ryan
No comments

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin
ALL CONTENT ON THIS BLOG BELONGS TO RYAN GRACIE, UNLESS OTHERWISE CREDITED.
PLEASE LEAVE THINGS WHERE THEY ARE.